These confetti balloon pops are an exciting way to decorate a cake at your next birthday party or celebration.
Each cake topper kit includes:
3x 10cm small rainbow confetti balloons
3x paper straws (green, red, yellow stripes)
Assembly is simple:
1) Fill balloons with confetti
2) Inflate the balloons with a balloon pump. You may need to rub the balloons with a cloth to create static to get the confetti to stick to the sides
3) Tie the string to the end of the balloons, pull the string through the straws and tie a knot on the end
4) Tie a ribbon around the top of each straw beneath the balloon
5) Insert the end of the straw into your cake
6) Enjoy the pop of colour and wow your friends and family!